Account Manager (Full-Time)
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Cleriti is a digital and content marketing agency based in Cincinnati. We are collaborative, small, and a whip-smart team where every member is dedicated to ensuring our clients’ success.
Cleriti is growing and is looking for a motivated Account Manager to help us move on up. The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the client’s business and working closely with the team to ensure the highest quality work is delivered. Candidates must have agency experience and a clear knowledge of how to get work through the house. This position reports to the President of the agency.
If you are looking for an opportunity to flex the skills you have already learned, and expand your responsibilities along with Cleriti as we grow, this is the right place for you.
- The Account Manager will serve both as the primary point of contact for our clients; both ensuring a high-level of client satisfaction while at the same time keeping the best interest of the Cleriti team and agency in mind.
- Taking a proactive, solution-based approach to addressing any issues that arise
- Ensuring any and all work delivered to clients is of the highest quality and in-line with client expectations
- Assist in development and presentation of new business pitches
- Prepare client presentations that could include monthly performance reports, creative work for review, incremental work proposals and the like
- Develop Creative Briefs that provide clear and succinct direction to both graphic designers and copywriters
- Coordination and development of estimates, billing and vendor invoices
- Prepare and negotiate client contracts for new business and incremental work
- Learn how to analyze campaign results, gather insights from those results and proactively make recommendations to optimize campaign success
- Collaborate closely with the Cleriti team of digital and content experts to deliver amazing results for our clients
- 2-4 years of agency or relevant digital marketing management experience
- Have an understanding of digital marketing and integrated marketing campaigns and the production process to execute them
- Experience communicating creative design needs
- Track record of happy clients
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like HubSpot a plus
- Bring a “can-do” attitude to work every day!