Location: Anywhere in the United States
The Freelance Designer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both marketing assets and content created to support the products, services and other marketing goals on the web. From concept through execution, this designer will contribute at large to improving our user experience by bringing brands to life and keeping designs consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with our marketing and technology team to design dynamic websites and/or supportive graphic elements for content and inbound marketing efforts
- Design eBooks, whitepapers, signage and other collateral
- Deliver work on a clear timeline and adhere to deadlines
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your creativity, expertise and eye for great design
- 3+ years working experience in graphic design
- We require a work sample or portfolio to apply for this position.
- Experience creating assets that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens is a major plus.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.