Inbound Marketing Consultant (Full-Time)
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
The Inbound Marketing Consultant is extremely independent, motivated, confident, personable and fun. You’ll be primarily responsible for closing new customers each month by aligning prospects with Cleriti’s long-term values, overall business impact and building growth-oriented inbound marketing partnerships. This role will work closely with our marketing team to understand the service side of our business and build a successful framework to develop business with our inbound leads and internal referrals. The Inbound Marketing Consultant will follow and always be improving a strategic sales process that communicates valuable, forward-thinking solutions and focusing on the experience people have with Cleriti at an individual level.
- Build strong, trustworthy relationships with leads from Cleriti inbound marketing efforts, our internal referral program and additional prospecting campaigns.
- Track key sales metrics including calls made, emails sent, meetings scheduled, opportunities, deals won and deals lost.
- Report insights, obstacles and key findings from sales meetings with management team.
- Help determine what makes leads sales qualified and give insight to marketing team on how to improve overall lead quality.
- Assess the best marketing solutions and create custom proposals for new business.
- Attend and participate in regular marketing and business development events within the local community.
- BA or BS and equivalent 5 years experience in a sales related role.
- 2 or more years of sales experience with track record of over quota achievement.
- Good business etiquette, follow through and understanding of solution oriented selling.
- Experience selling at an agency or a technical product to small and medium businesses.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing (blogs, seo, websites, social media) is a big plus.
- Ability to build relationships with customers in a longer sales cycle.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required.
- Highly motivated and comfortable working independently.
- Bonus skills: Experience leveraging a CRM system to build pipelines, track performance and streamline sales activities