Inbound Marketing Coordinator (Paid Internship)
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
The Inbound Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for publishing blog posts, landing pages, e-mail workflows, social media postings and preparing reports as directed by the Inbound Marketing Manager. These efforts will grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and be willing to learn the basics of how to both build and convert a digital audience. Must be able to stay on the customer's publishing schedule and manage priorities.
- Programming of landing pages, thank you pages, e-mail workflows, calls to action and preparation of reports as instructed by the Inbound Marketing Manager
- Scheduling of regular Social Media and Blog postings for our customers
- Maintain company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Promote shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our customers’ content and links with current running campaigns.
- Listen, monitor and engage in relevant social discussion about our customers, their competitors, and/or industries
- Write 2-3 assigned blog posts for the Cleriti inbound marketing blog per month
- Working towards BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Inbound Marketing and HubSpot all in one marketing platform certifications must be achieved at the beginning of employment
- Willingness to build personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Must be able to stay on the customer's publishing schedule and effectively manage priorities
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, inbound marketing, and blogging