Inbound Marketing Manager (Full-Time)
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
The Inbound Marketing Manager is a talented, data-driven marketer that will focus on the success and growth of our existing customers. You will be our customers’ biggest fan internally and run campaigns to boost their adoption and use of -- as well as their success with -- our products and marketing services. You will keep them up-to-date on the latest strategies and features as well.
- Plan, manage and execute the marketing strategy focused on product adoption and overall success of our existing customers.
- Manage the Content Strategist and Inbound Marketing Coordinator to align all moving parts of marketing campaigns and meet deadlines.
- Measure the success of these campaigns and optimize your approach based on the resulting data.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Educate our customer base about progress being made through great communication and weekly touch points. Provide continuous education on HubSpot and our services along with a clear roadmap and benefits.
- Advocate internally that all teams solve for the customer -- you are their biggest fans within the company and understand that their success and happiness mean our success and happiness!
- BA/BS degree and 3 years of equivalent working experience.
- Experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field.
- Strong writer and content creator (including e-mails, blog posts, landing pages, ebooks, and other customer-facing resources).
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- A nose for good product/services marketing and the ability to educate in ways that our customers will understand.
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, SEO, Adobe Creative Suite.